Founded in 2008, the Davidson Farmers Market (DFM), a 501(c)3, has grown to become Lake Norman’s prime farmers market as a producer-only market to provide local farmers and purveyors a place to sell their products directly to the consumer, while supplying shoppers with healthy, fresh and locally-grown food.
The market features over 40 vendors within a 100-mile radius of the market representing over 1100 acres in surrounding counties and serves 1,300 shoppers per week. The wide variety of offerings include: certified organic and naturally and conventionally grown fruits and vegetables, grass-fed beef, pastured pork, eggs from free-range chickens, N.C. seafood, fresh baked goods, confections, homemade pasta and sauces, cheeses, honey, herbs, fresh flowers and more. Chef and cooking demonstrations, seasonal produce events, along with music and educational activities, continue to make the DFM one of the area’s most popular Saturday morning destinations year-round.
Sponsorship opportunities are available year-round. To learn more about how to become a sponsor, please read our 2021 sponsorship packet. We look forward to welcoming you to DFM.
Your Sponsorship Helps…
As a local business with a reputation for community support, your company can benefit through its affiliation with the DFM by becoming a sponsor through a tax-deductible investment. Your sponsorship helps support the continuation of DFM’s mission and growth, including:
- Providing family-friendly events for all ages including the Annual Salsa Showdown, Chef Demos, Kid’s Day, and much more
- Implement PPE and safety plans in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Support small family-owned farms and artisans to continue serving as good stewards of the environment.
- Continue DFM’s EBT/SNAP Match Program and community outreach to increase the number of homes accessing fresh local food.
- Provide food for distribution to community churches and food banks by generous donations from DFM farmers.