Listed below are a few Davidson Farmer’s Market tips to ensure you have the best experience possible.
- Parking is available on Main Street, Town Hall Lot, Police Department Lot, Jackson Street, Knox Court Lot, Post Office Lot and Depot Street.
- Sturdy shopping bags or baskets are recommended to carry your Market goods. Be sure your hands can be free so that you can shop efficiently.
- All vendors take cash of course, but more and more vendors are beginning to accept major credit cards. Bring a variety of bills so that vendors may easily provide change.
- The busiest Market time is between 8:30-10:30 a.m. Get there early if you are looking for something in particular. Eggs sell out quickly!
- Ask questions! Vendors love to interact with Market shoppers and answer questions like: how is this grown? How do you prepare this? Have you ever thought of growing…?
- Our Market is outdoors, so please be mindful of Mother Nature and dress appropriately throughout the year.
- Public restrooms are located in the Town Hall building.
- Don’t get dehydrated! During warmer months, locate the two water coolers throughout the Market and help yourself to an ice cold drink.
- We are here to help! If you have any questions or concerns, please visit us at the DFM table.