Help Support the Market
Local people are the lifeblood of the DFM. We wouldn’t exist without them, and we thank them every opportunity we get!
If you’re looking for a way to fuel DFM’s future, please become a contributor. Your donation, great or small, will help the Davidson Farmers Market continue to bring local food to our community.
- It’s a great way to be involved & give back.
- Meet new people.
- Learn about farming, agriculture and local foods.
- Try new foods and local favorites.
- Assist with special events and educational programming.
- Gain leadership skills and have lots of fun!
- Replace and raise the roof to ensure enough space for our shelf storage and also to protect market supplies from the elements
- Level out the floor so it is safer for our volunteers and easy to roll carts in and out
- Create a double door entry way
- Add a second source of electricity for our vendors and food trucks
- Build a secure back wall to keep the shed sanitary and secure
The market is also seeking donations of the following items:
- Hand trucks
- New or gently used tablecloths
- Financial donations to help with needed maintenance and upgrades to the Market storage shed
To arrange for pick-up of donated items, please email the Market Manager.
The DFM is 501(c)(3) organization, so your donation is tax-deductible for the full amount, less the value of any gifts you received.
Donate securely online.
Prefer to mail a check? No problem!
Please write and mail a check to:
PO Box 2534
Davidson, NC 28036